[OS X TeX] Quotation marks question...

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Mon Feb 18 01:51:50 CET 2008

On an American keyboard the key right under escape should be the left
quote key, `, you can type that key twice like this ``, in order to
get correct left double quotes, and the right quote can be made by
combining two single right quotes like this ''. When you typeset such
a document, it should correctly set the quotes.