[OS X TeX] MinionPro Package with LiveTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Feb 16 14:33:35 CET 2008

Am 16.02.2008 um 11:53 schrieb Matthew Braham:

> noname:~ Matthew$ kpsewhich -debug 8 <missing TFM file>
> -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'

Well, maybe I should write in HTML! At least to you.

	``<missing TFM file>´´

stands for substitute the part between ``<´´ and ``>´´ with what the
text between ``<´´ and ``>´´ suggests to you. I always had the
feeling that even in the TeX community this is not only clearly
understood but also widely used ...

BTW, where is the proof that you've installed the two missing files?

--
Greetings

   Pete

Basic, n.:
	A programming language. Related to certain social diseases in
	that those who have it will not admit it in polite company.