[OS X TeX] Sigh... no fix in 10.5.2

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Feb 12 18:05:39 CET 2008

On 12.02.2008, at 18:04, Adam M. Goldstein wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2008, at 11:45 AM, Friedrich Vosberg wrote:
>

>> On 12.02.2008, at 24.51, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>>
>>> I can still crash Preview, TeXShop, etc. (i.e. programs that use
>>> PDFView) when trying to print certain pdf files. Again, Adobe
>>> Reader prints the files fine.
>>

> Does anyone know if bug reports have been filed with Apple? I take
> it they have? Maybe if everyone put one in we would see some changes.

Well, at least I did, and the bug has been acknowledged. Nothing much
has happened since then.

simon

> -Adam
> =================================
> Adam M. Goldstein PhD MSLIS
> Assistant Professor of Philosophy
> Iona College
> --
> email:	agoldstein at iona.edu
> web:	http://www.iona.edu/faculty/agoldstein/
> tel:	(914) 637-2717
> post:	Iona College
>        Department of Philosophy
>        715 North Avenue
>        New Rochelle, NY 10801

Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50
8002 Zürich

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as is
generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also be
thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better job
on the wings.“ Stanley Kubrick