[OS X TeX] Voting on feature requests

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Tue Feb 12 01:56:13 CET 2008

Hi,

Apropos of the second comment here, I would like to add a request:
allow an option to turn off soft wrap and set a text width (a la vi).
I don't know how many here would want this, but I would find it very
useful as I collaborate with people who use vi, and without hard
wraps, it looks awful in vi. (You also get unintuitive results like
going to the end of the paragraph when you want to go to the next line.)

Cheers,
Suresh