[OS X TeX] Problem installing 'xypic' and 'xyling' under Leopard

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Feb 9 03:24:28 CET 2008

On Feb 8, 2008, at 7:01 PM, Eldon Lytle wrote:

> I am using MacTeX and you are absolutely right - both
> xypic and xyling (also xyli-doc) are already present.
> The sample script you included worked perfectly on the
> first run.
>
> Thanks so much for tolerating the ignorance of a
> newbie.
>
> Eldon

Howdy,

MacTeX, which is TeX Live 2007 plus, is a very complete (and large)
TeX distribution. My tendency is to assume packages are there until I
get an error message about a missing package. If packages are updated
I will update into my personal tree if I use the package quite a bit.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)