[OS X TeX] TeXShop question and/or request

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Feb 8 15:45:46 CET 2008

On Feb 7, 2008, at 3:22 PM, rhomunu-list at yahoo.fr wrote:

> Hello,
> I use TeXShop for years now, so that I recommend it to some people
> who switched to the Mac recently...
> But some of them (coming from Kile on Linux) ask for things I have
> never thought about:
> 1- is there a way to show the line number in the source file window?

Howdy,

This can't be done although you can go to a particular line using the
Edit->Line Number... command (Cmd-L). I believe this is a feature
request.

> 2- is there a way to change the font size in the console window?
> Any hidden preference there? Is there a list of hidden preference
> somewhere?
>
> Thanks a lot for any help,
> Thierry

I don't know the answer to the first part of the but you can find
information on hidden preferences under Help->TexShop Help Panel...
(at least that is what it says under Leopard). Search for `hidden
preferences'.

Howdy,

The answer to

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)