[OS X TeX] includegraphics in xelatex and filenames with spaces

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 4 11:24:09 CET 2008

Am 04.02.2008 um 10:52 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

>> I also found that xdvipdfmx handles PNG files different than pdfTeX.
>
> Different in what way? I hadn't heard of that.

Size, as seen in a PDF viewer (I did not yet waste paper and toner
and energy and fresh air), the same effect Bernhard Barkow mentions.

EXIF vs. JFIF can be a clue! I have a PNG file that is shown in a PDF
viewer at wrong size that I saved again with a modern version of
Graphics Convertor that was displayed after pdfTeX or XeTeX/xdvipdfmx
conversion at same size in the viewer ... Apple's sips sees no
difference, ImageMagick's identify sees no difference, both images
don't have EXIF data ...

--
Greetings

   Pete