[OS X TeX] Trouble with Cyrillic on new Mac Pro

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Feb 3 15:43:59 CET 2008

Am 03.02.2008 um 15:23 schrieb David Derbes:

> For better or worse, they're all there:

OK, then let's check whether you have them! I've seen in TeX Live
strange setups with a working system and a broken user.

Is 'updmap --listavailablemaps' returning the cm-super entries? If
not, then try 'updmap --syncwithtrees' and then add all missing
entries with:

	updmap --enable MixedMap=<MAP file fragment's name from my list>

If this still does not lead to success, then you'll have to find the
relevant lines in the LOG file, which contains a bit more information
then the console log.

It would also be OK to remove some branch of ~/.texlive2007, for
example ~/.texlive2007/texmf-var/fonts/map (+ ~/.texlive2007/texmf-
config/web2c/updmap.cfg?).

--
Greetings

   Pete

America believes in education: the average professor earns more money
in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week.
				– Evan Esar