[OS X TeX] problem with running project root file

Sheetal Silal Sheetal.Silal at uct.ac.za
Thu Aug 21 23:09:48 CEST 2008

Hey

The document stops compiling as soon as run the \include command.
Trashing the aux files didnt make a difference.

The code I included earlier is what became of my chapter once I
attempted typesetting the main project file. I am trying to get my
chapter back with all its contents.
Thanks

Am 21.08.2008 um 22:18 schrieb Sheetal Silal:

> any ideas?

No. Except: you've introduced some mistake. Simplify your case by
commenting all statements that include files. This almost empty
document should compile. Then add each of your include files solely
to see whether any has (another) mistake.

TeX Shop also offers to remove all auxiliary files. Do so!

BTW, where does your cited LaTeX code come from?

--
Greetings

   Pete       (: