[OS X TeX] Default rule thickness

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:47:31 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at me.com> wrote:

> PS Normally, such a question which has nothing Mac-specific would be better
> posted to a general LaTeX forum such as comp.tex.text. However,
> comp.tex.text may be quite intimidating to the novice (chances are you'll
> either get your question ignored or be flamed for asking a stupid question),
> and as a result I have myself asked general questions here more than once
> and avoid comp.tex.text whenever possible.

I agree this would be better asked on comp.text.tex but I cannot
recognize the situation you describe. True, some postings are left
unanswered but you will find it is not that many. Sure, if you start
asking about things involving output routines answers are hard to come
by but that would be true for almost any TeX forum... That people get
flamed for asking stupid questions is certainly not something that
happens very often. Users are often prompted to provide a minimal
example of what is going wrong but flames?
--
Morten