[OS X TeX] segmentation fault / bus error with mpm

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Sun Aug 3 19:08:02 CEST 2008

Le 3 août 08 à 17:18, Frank STENGEL a écrit :

> I'm having the same problem as the OP and had given up on mpm. I
> just tried re-compiling the whole thing and changing the -O2 flag
> into an -O1 flag and addding the -single_module flag in the file
> described by the OP. Still having segmentation faults...

If you can wait a few more weeks, TeXLive-2008 (and hence MacTeX-2008)
will include TeX Live Manager (tlmgr) allowing download and update of
individual packages directly from CTAN, and also configuration of
TeXLive (such as paper size), all this through either the command line
or a X11 GUI.

Bruno Voisin