[OS X TeX] Announcement: The Birth of a new MacTeX website

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 03:44:47 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD
<joseph.slater at wright.edu> wrote:

> On Aug 1, 2008, at 7:11 PM, Victor Ivrii wrote:
>

> Enabled right now. We will likely change that to reserved for Admin at the
> first sign of trouble.

Well, at least email verification is needed. However check regularly
the user list and hunt down suspicious users. BTW, since data is
stored in sql (probably MySQL) database one can access this

>> Wiki has a lots of options and plugins. In particular one can enable
>> math compiling math extension (TeX and ImageMagick installation
>> needed) allowing TeX-like inputs.
>
> Thanh (admin) knows what's there. I don't.

Works: check my user page

> we're interested in maybe having an FAQ eventually.

Yes, it would be nice. This list contains tons of very useful info but
it is a bloody mess (and one cannot expect anything better from the
mailing list)

Victor