[OS X TeX] Announcement: The Birth of a new MacTeX website

Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD joseph.slater at wright.edu
Fri Aug 1 21:41:44 CEST 2008

The current website (www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex) is being shut down and
replaced with a new, and eventually better, website at
http://mactex-wiki.tug.org/
courtesy of Thanh Han The at River Valley Technologies.

The same people will have their hands in maintaining it, but now more
authorities will be able to assist in the updating and maintenance
(which in some areas is long overdue). All information on the old
pages has been transferred. The new website has a little bit more
information, but it still has some formatting issues that I'm grateful
for corrections (that means editing, not telling me about it!).

The mailing lists will continue as they always have.

We hope you enjoy the new resource.

I look forward to many edit log entries in the near future. Please do
read the guidelines, though. We want to maintain impartiality of the
web pages (or improve it where possible).
Best,
Joe Slater
for Gary Gray and the crew from TUG.

(+1) 937-775-5085