[OS X TeX] LaTeX2html Basics?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Apr 27 11:58:21 CEST 2008

Am 27.04.2008 um 05:49 schrieb Richard J Benish:

> The SimpleTeX4ht works well for converting text. And it will even
> nicely create a separate page for each LaTeX document Section. But
> I'm not getting anything at all for my equations. Am I missing
> something or is this all it is designed to do?

Does it work better with

	\usepackage{fourier}

or

	\usepackage{mathptmx}

> The documentation on HeVeA gives the impression that converting and
> maintaining the integrity of  equations is one of its selling
> points. But the "Installation" and "Principles" sections are
> clearly not intended for simple minds like my own. Are there
> alternatives to HeVeA that come with user-friendly instructions, or
> is this the only tool available? If it's the only tool available,
> any advice on how a non-geek might learn to install and use it
> without too much pain?

For HeVeA 1.10 I did not need to change Makefile. So I just invoked
make, and later 'sudo make install'.

Before you can do so you need a working OCaml installation. (Fink can
install all at once.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny..."
				– Isaac Asimov