[OS X TeX] LaTeX2html Basics?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Apr 23 10:11:43 CEST 2008

Am 23.04.2008 um 07:28 schrieb Richard J Benish:

> I'd like to convert portions of some LaTex documents to html and I
> gather that LaTeX2html is the tool to use.

You could also start to examine file:///usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-
dist/doc/generic/tex4ht/index.html. Or: http://pauillac.inria.fr/
~maranget/hevea/newdoc/, available also via Fink. It is quite easily
extensible by the user – which could provide the best HTML code
possible!

TeX Shop provides in /Applications/TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources/
TeXShop/Engines/Inactive/TeX4ht an engine file for TeX4ht.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Evolution"            o           __o                     _o _