[OS X TeX] Updated Latexmk321jTeXShop and NewPdftricks

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Apr 9 17:36:54 CEST 2008

Howdy,

I've made simple updates to Latexmk321jTeXShop.zip (the two shell
scripts [*.sh] for pst-pdf and pdftricks processing and the latexmkrc
file for latex processing) and  NewPdftricks.zip (the pdtricks
package, external script and Drop Script). I've changed the ps2pdf13
processing to ps2pdf14 processing.

I originally used ps2pdf13 processing since that is the default used
by simpdftex.

You can pick up the updated distributions from <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2
 >.

Unless you need the pdf version 1.4 compatibility there is no need to
update. I'm not quite sure why IEEE feels they need that since 1.3
should be a subset of 1.4.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)