[OS X TeX] IEEE pdf checker

Bridget Kane kaneb at tcd.ie
Tue Apr 8 18:25:58 CEST 2008

Hi

When I generate my pdf with typesetting options set to Latex default
and 'Tex + Ghostscript', the pdf generated doesn't pass the IEEE pdf
checker. The error messages I get are:

Acrobat version is less than 5.0
✘? Error Font Times-Bold is not embedded
✘? Error Font Times-Roman is not embedded
✘? Error Font Times-Italic is not embedded
✘? Error Font Helvetica-Bold is not embedded

When I change setting to Tex (default) and Tex + Ghostscript, it
still doesn't pass the checker. The errors with this option are the
same.

I'm using Mac OS 10.4.11 and Texshop Version 2.14-svn (2.14)

Any advice would be appreciated

Bridget