[OS X TeX] linking spelling interface and \newcommand

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Apr 8 18:26:21 CEST 2008

On Apr 8, 2008, at 11:16 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Apr 8, 2008, at 8:57 AM, William Adams wrote:
>> Would it be possible to dynamically link the spelling interface in
>> as a document was being worked on so that all \newcommand examples
>> would be automatically added to the list of spelling exceptions
>> used when checking a document?
>>
>> If so, that'd be a nice feature.
>
> Would that be a TeXShop feature so that I should add it to the list?
>
> (I am not being sarcastic, just ignorant.)
>
> Regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

Hmmm... I thought that CocoAspell (used it all the time but I've had
problems since switching to Leopard---it won't find any misspellings
even if I deliberately misspell a word) and Excalibur (an external
application) knew about LaTeX commands and what arguments to skip.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)