[OS X TeX] Global access to .bst and .sty files

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Apr 7 17:03:34 CEST 2008

On 7 avr. 08, at 16:39, David Hsu wrote:

> Does where I can install my .bst and .sty files for BibTeX, so all
> of my documents have access to them?

.bst files inside either of

/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/bibtex/bst/
~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bst/

.sty files inside either of

/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/latex/
~/Library/texmf/tex/latex/

In each case the first choice is for a system-wide install, and after
putting the files in place you need to run "sudo mktexlsr" in
Terminal. The second choice is for a user-specific install, and
there's no need to run mktexlsr afterwards.

Bruno Voisin