[OS X TeX] Re: I can't get TeX + Ghostscript to work (Herbert Schulz)

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sun Apr 6 08:58:23 CEST 2008

If you wanted to be recalcitrant, one option would be to use Word
2007's handy Insert>Object>Adobe Acrobat Document to place your pdf
document into a .doc file.
And then when they complain that they can't edit it because of this
that or the other, say you've given them the Word file; if they feel
forced to use Adobe acrobat to edit your file, you can't help them,
because you have followed their guidelines and submitted a perfectly
usable document in Word format.

Just a thought. Maybe they will understand what it feels like to have
a truly inflexible document preparation system forced upon them
(acrobat, not latex).