[OS X TeX] hyperref and apacite

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 19:23:08 CEST 2008

David:

On 05/04/2008, David Watson <dewatson at mac.com> wrote:
> From what I can tell, the TeX/LaTeX formats are much more generous about the
> length of lines, nowadays.
>
>  The problem seems to be coming from Aquamacs, you might want to turn off
> auto-fill-mode:
>  Meta-x auto-fill-mode
>
>  If that doesn't help, you can turn it back on using the same Meta-x
> sequence.
>
>  I love emacs, but I don't use it for editing my bibliographies.
>  You might want to try using BibDesk to create/edit your bibliography.

I agree.  However, I only use BibDesk to create/edit my bibliography
and Aquamacs only for writing my tex files.

What could happen is that when I run:   C-c C-c bibtex and the bbl
file is created, the 80-column fill setting for the tex file is also
applied to the bbl file.  Strange, but that could be an explanation.

Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education