[OS X TeX] Shadows of pdf in Keynote

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Apr 4 19:15:46 CEST 2008

Le 4 avr. 08 à 19:01, Chris Goedde a écrit :

> From the release notes at that link:
>
> (2) Fixed pdf drag and drop on Leopard. In earlier versions on
> Leopard, a dragged
> pdf selection had a white background, making the feature problematic
> for Keynote
> and other programs. Now a dragged pdf selection has a transparent
> background,
> as it always did on Tiger.

Thanks, that clarifies the issue. I didn't realize I had a not-
officially-released version of TeXShop (2.15), and that Peter gave the
version number he's using (2.14) in the first post in this thread. I
installed v2.15 some time ago already, following an announcement from
Dick Koch on this list IIRC, and then immediately forgot about it.

Dick's explanation of the details of the bug fix in the release notes
for 2.15 is fairly interesting, too!

Bruno