[OS X TeX] Re: Hide temporary files created by TeXShop

Markus S youcontrol at hispeed.ch
Tue Sep 18 00:36:38 CEST 2007

> The only time I delete  them is when there is an error that
> necessitates it.  Quite properly,  that is the only time you need to
> remove those files or when the job  is completed and the auxiliary
> files are no longer going to be kept  (archived).

That is exactly what I do (delete after certain errors and for archiving).

> But if you want to delete them every time, why not make an Automator
> file that runs both processes?

No, I don't want to delete them every time. I don't want to see them.
Except for the .bst file, I never ever really need to see or touch
these files (the only reason wanting to see them is when you want to
delete them for reasons listed above, what I have to do occasionally on
Windows helping my colleagues with compilation errors, but for that we
already have command).