[OS X TeX] general question concerning font installation

Oliver Pooley oliver.pooley at philosophy.ox.ac.uk
Sun Sep 9 21:27:47 CEST 2007

On 9 Sep 2007, at 17:11, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> - For a system-wide font install:
>
> 	sudo -H updmap-sys --enable Map mtpro2.map
>
> - For a user-specific font install:
>
> 	sudo updmap-sys --enable Map mtpro2.map

What's the procedure, for a new computer with a fresh installation of
MacTeX, when one has many fonts to install? I recently followed the
above procedure but had a large number of map files to enable.  The
process of running sudo -H updmap-sys --enable Map for each one, and
having the map files updated each time, seemed rather laborious.  I
felt I must be missing some way of speeding up the process.

Thanks

Oliver