[OS X TeX] MusixTeX

Georgios Pyrgiotakis gpyrgiot at ufl.edu
Thu Sep 6 18:54:08 CEST 2007

Hi Bruno,

I am not sure if they should be there, but that 's where I put them:

/usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-dist/fonts/

I there in the tmf and pk folders I created a folder name musictex
and I copied the respective fonts in there. I then texhash and
everything was fine. I texhash several times prior to coping the
files but nothing was happening.

Georgios