[OS X TeX] MusixTeX

Georgios Pyrgiotakis gpyrgiot at ufl.edu
Thu Sep 6 17:59:01 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I found out eventually that there is a problem with the musicTeX
installation in MacTeX 2007 (or I am not an expert TeX user, which is
very likely). Although the documentation, *.sty *.tex etc files are
in the right location the *.pk and *.tfm fonts are not in the right
folder. So I downloaded the musicTeX package and copied the fonts and
now it is working... on the other hand it is very likely that I am
mistaken... But now it works and it is all that matters.

I thought I should share that with you.

Best,

Georgios