[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #2194 - 08/30/07

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Sep 1 13:25:09 CEST 2007

Am 01.09.2007 um 05:44 schrieb Gordon Sick:

> The instructions below ran OK, but I can't compile something with
> Lucida. It complains that it can't find hlcrima.

Did you search for that file? It exists as a TFM file for a maths
font. And as an entry in the MAP file fragment.

> When I tried earlier instructions from Bruno Voisin
> sudo updmap --enable Map lucidabr.map
> it complained that it couldn't find lucidabr.map
> I've searched and can't find lucidabr.map on the web. Suggestions,
> please and thanks.

The new release of Lucida fonts I've heard of two years ago has
lucida.map. Adding this MAP file fragment might solve all your
problems ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

IMBECILITY, n.  A kind of divine inspiration, or sacred fire
affecting censorious critics of this dictionary.
                    -- Ambrose Bierce: _The Devil's Dictionary_