[OS X TeX] RE: MacOSX-TeX Digest #2251 - 10/29/07

Lantz Susan lantzs at tristate.edu
Tue Oct 30 17:18:39 CET 2007

Gary Gray wrote:
<< > Susan ``if it ain't broke, don't mess with it'' Lantz

Ah, but Leopard is very, very cool. It fixes things you didn't even
know were broken. :-) >>

Gary, I just *knew* someone was going to say that.

Simon Spiegel wrote:

<< I highly doubt that actually updated to *Panther* a month ago. If you

really did that, it was not a very smart thing to do. >>

Simon, perhaps I misspoke. I upgraded the last week of September to OS X
10.4.x. Isn't that Panther?
I see from Steve Peter's post that I confused the jungle cats. (I wish
Apple would add a gazelle or giraffe or something non-feline to the
list.) I upgraded to Tiger at the end of September.

<< BTW Expect many apps to go Leopard-only in the next months. 10.5
offers too many interesting things for developers. >>

What kind of interesting things have those of you who are developers
found on 10.5?

Susan, just curious

Susan A. Lantz, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Tri-State University
lantzs at tristate.edu