[OS X TeX] TeX on Leopard

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sat Oct 27 23:03:24 CEST 2007

On Oct 27, 2007, at 3:52 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 27.10.2007 um 21:54 schrieb Berend Hasselman:
>
>> The weird happenings with X11;
>
> What is the version of X11?

According to the About Box:
      X11.app 2.0 - X.org X11R7.2

My issue is that the fullscreen option doesn't work, it simply does
nothing. The help is not consistent with the menu options, either.
I've moved the prefs (org.x.X11) to a safe place to see if it has
something to do with the "upgrade", and even manually edited it with
the Property List Editor, but the options to go fullscreen does nothing.

This is not the forum for that however, so I won't complain about it
or ask for help, I just wanted to mention my (perhaps isolated)
problem it in case anyone here is considering Leopard, and perhaps has
some need for a fullscreen X11 setup.