[OS X TeX] TeX on Leopard

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 27 22:58:27 CEST 2007

Has anyone tried BBEdit on Leopard yet?

Normally when upgrading to a new 10.x number, I do an erase and
install. That ritual helps keep the junk cleaned out and the hard
drive de-fragmented.

I usually wait a while before upgrading, but I'm about to return my
new 24" iMac, after having had issues with it, and exchanging it for
a MacBook Pro, and that will ship next week with Leopard pre-
installed, so I'll be an early adaptor whether I like it or not.

(I"ll also be shopping for a large external monitor. I've found a 24"
screen to be very helpful in writing LaTeX documents, and temporarily
going back to a small screen will be painful.)

Richard Séguin