[OS X TeX] Re: About LaTex sciposter package

Minhong Yu minhongyu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 02:56:05 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

I am now using LaTex sciposter to make a poster. The default page
format of the poster is portrait format.

But I found that I could not change the page format to landscape
format and I could not change the page size. So I am writing this
email to see whether anyone has successfully made a landscape poster
with customed page size. If you have done one, would please send me a
sample .tex file?

--
Minhong Yu
Department of Psychology