[OS X TeX] .bib problem (follow-up)

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Tue Oct 23 15:45:40 CEST 2007

On Oct 23, 2007, at 9:36 AM, Michael Kubovy wrote:

> The console keeps telling me that a citation is undefined. I can't
> find a discrepancy between the citation and the bib file Bibtexkey.
> Can anyone suggest a way to debug this?

When I create a minimal file with the same package (apacite), only
the offending citation and the same \bibliographystyle{} and
\bibliography{}, bibtex doesn't complain. In the original file, this
is the only citation that bibtex complains about. So I've narrowed
down the problem ,but don't know how to debug it further.
_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/