[OS X TeX] Re: additional help files

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Oct 11 23:33:47 CEST 2007

Le 10 oct. 07 à 02:16, David Oliver a écrit :

> I wonder if I might ask your advice about keeping additional
> manuals for class and style files handy while in TeXShop. I'm using
> memoir for the first time and, new to it, need to consult the
> manual more than I might otherwise. I thought it would be nice to
> be able to call it up when needed from TeXShop Help, but it is
> unclear to me how to include it in the Help menu.

Hi David,

Sorry for the late answer. Unfortunately I've no idea about whether/
how what you're looking for can be done. If this can indeed be done,
then I think you might get luckier by contacting directly Dick Koch
or asking the OS X TeX list.

Nowadays, due to lack of time and (I must admit) waning interest in
TeX matters, I tend to give up on any TeX-related issue that I can't
solve in less than a minute say. Thanks to this, most of the time
that I'm spending with TeX is now devoted to using it, as opposed to
making it work, and this is all the better for my scientific
productivity.

Bruno