[OS X TeX] Mac TeX with Powerpoint

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Nov 28 11:12:23 CET 2007

I am not an expert but what you probably want is to create a
presentation in pdf output. Creating a ppt document with TeX is - as
far as I know - not possible (and actually quite pointless in my
opinion).
Have a look at the beamer package. This is a powerful tool for
creating nice presentations.

good luck,

alex