[OS X TeX] How to reply (was: Problems with nested lists?)

Daniel Culver danielculver at mac.com
Mon Nov 26 20:26:46 CET 2007

On Nov 25, 2007, at 10:53 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2007, at 11:03 AM, Maarten Sneep wrote:
>

>> On 25 nov 2007, at 16:52, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>>
>> Another option is to choose "new message" from the file menu, and
>> start typing (TeX on …). Mail will autocomplete for you.
>
> I don't trust myself with auto-completion so I will stick with my
> previous modus operandi.

Alain,
If you put an email address in your address book it will auto-
complete in your mail.app, and if there is multiple choices they will
all appear so you can choose. If you right click on an address, say
at the bottom of this page a small pop up menu will give you the
option of copying the address, then just add to your address book. I
think I remember that you are using OSX 10.4.x  so you can also right
click on a name in the simple header of any email and a menu will let
you add it to your address book with one click.
Dan

Daniel Culver
danielculver at mac.com