[OS X TeX] convert .tex file to .html

Thomas Rike tricycle222 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 18 04:37:15 CET 2007

Enrico,

I am no expert, but on the command line I first change my directory to
the directory containing the latex file (Just drag and drop the folder
works fine). Then type htlatex nameofyourfile.tex

For graphics I think you will need ghostscript and Imagic which I got
with the i-Intaller.

If you are not working on the command line then a very effective gui
is SimpleTeX4ht (version 1.8). Just download, install and run. Select
the button "Convert" and you can browse your computer for the file you
want to convert to html.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/simpletex4ht.html

HTH, Tom Rike