[OS X TeX] Leopard 10.5.1

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 16 17:03:51 CET 2007

On 16 Nov 2007, at 10:40, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Relative to TeX I don't know yet, but after applying the update and
> then using Disk Utility to verify permissions for my hard drive, I'm
> now getting:

> Warning: SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/
> ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent" has been modified and will not
> be repaired.
>
> The last warning was already there (I suppose it appeared after
> applying the Remote Desktop Client update just after installing
> Leopard), but all the others are new.

See

Apparently it is harmless.

I also got messages from Disk Utility about /Applications and /Library
having an ACL where that was not expected.
I found this

http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20071106085808151

which explains how you can fix the ACL issue in the Terminal.
After doing that, Disk Utility only reported the "problem" with
ARDAgent.

Berend