[OS X TeX] osf mathpazo (avoiding pplj)

RA Friedrich Vosberg vosberg at meinrechtsanwalt.com
Wed Nov 14 17:21:12 CET 2007

Am 14.11.2007 um 17.12 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> right now I'd say print from the latest Adobe Reader. I get no crash
> of the printing system there.

This isn't really usable. I print by predefined batch files they
include watermarks (by pfdtk) into the output and control which
printer should be used and some other printout options. Theses batch
files are defined as TeXShop engines. It isn't  really comfortable to
handmade it.

> By the way, there are other fonts that give the printing system
> problems.

Maybe. But my CI font is Palatino osf. This shouldn't be changed due
to a bug of Apple Inc.

Kind regards, Friedrich