[OS X TeX] Duplicate texi* executables on Leopard

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Nov 13 01:18:38 CET 2007

Am 12.11.2007 um 21:09 schrieb Berend Hasselman:

> This then seems to require that /usr/texbin should come before /usr/
> bin in PATH if texlive is to have priority.
> Correct?

Correct.

> Or is it safe to remove the texi2* stuff from /usr/bin?

I wouldn't do and rely on that. Some day, with Mac OS 10.5.1 maybe,
Apple might decide to update their pre-war software ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it."