[OS X TeX] Simple-minded MacTeX/TeXShop Question

Leah Berman lberman at ursinus.edu
Mon Nov 12 13:02:10 CET 2007

On Nov 12, 2007, at 1:59 AM, Louis Talman wrote:

> I can't figure out from what I've read here whether or not I'm
> asking for trouble if I upgrade from Tiger to Leopard.  Does anyone
> know?

The only thing I had to do was reinstall using MacTeX, which takes a
while to download but is dead easy to install once you've done it. I
also do the same kind of stuff (basic undergraduate math stuff,
mostly) and there has been no problem at all. TeXShop even remembered
my recent items after I did an Archive and Install and reinstalled
TeXShop/TeX.

Hope this helps!
Leah
Leah Wrenn Berman, Ph.D.