[OS X TeX] list downtime

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Fri Nov 9 21:42:59 CET 2007

All the big lists I administer will be down for the next few hours (it
might be one hour, it might be more) so that we can migrate from them
from an old G3 PowerMac running LetterRip to a G4 PowerMac running Mac
OS X Server and Mailman. It is my hope that Mailman will provide many
of the features that many of you have been asking for (a web interface
for you to administer your subscription, etc.).

While we have been doing some testing and expect this to all go off
without a hitch, it is possible that nothing will work and we will be
back to running LetterRip later tonight. :-) I will send an update
when something definitive has happened (i.e., we are on the new
listserver or back on the old one).

I apologize for the interruption of service.

Regards,
   Gary, The List Guy