[OS X TeX] \SmallTriangleDown from ifsym.sty

Daniel Culver danielculver at mac.com
Thu Nov 1 22:02:19 CET 2007

You could well have a package conflict, ifsym has a triangle conflict
with bbding for sure and could conflict with wasysym, gensymb, and
mathabx depending on the order you place them in your preamble.

Daniel Culver
danielculver at mac.com

"We have done so much with so little, for so long, that we are now
qualified to do anything with nothing." ~~Mother Teresa