[OS X TeX] problems with Minion Pro package with gwTeX

Ted Sider sider at philosophy.rutgers.edu
Thu May 31 21:50:54 CEST 2007

On May 31, 2007, at 3:29 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 31.05.2007 um 20:50 schrieb Ted Sider:
>
>> At any rate, I'm still unable to get MinionPro working.  Here is
>> some relevant information:
>
> Then do it the Mac way: launch i-Installer, make it run in expert
> mode, choose the TeX package and then press the "Configure Only"
> button. In this process you can choose to alter the use of MAP file
> fragments. If your Minion-Pro MAP file fragment can be found by
> updmap or updmap-sys, it will appear in the list – could be you
> have to allow a private configuration earlier (could be you need an
> up-to-date version of i-Installer for this). Select the Minion-Pro
> MAP file fragment by clicking the check box and finish the whole
> procedure. Then Minion-Pro will be available.

Pete, thanks for the suggestion.  Didn't work though.  In the list,
MinionPro was initially not checked.  I clicked the check box,
finished the procedure, but it still doesn't work.

(By the way, I also did this for comparison on the machine where
everything is working fine, and MinionPro does not show up at all -
it doesn't show up either checked or unchecked.)

Ted