[OS X TeX] [ANN] Excalibur 4.0.3

Rick Zaccone zaccone at bucknell.edu
Mon May 28 18:27:34 CEST 2007

On May 28, 2007, at 12:10 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

> I am using an Intel Mac. You are right, it does open in Rosetta. It
> gives me the message:
>
> Stopped processing on line 40306 because of a LaTeX error.
>
> Line 40306 is
>
> \end{document}
>
> Here is a chunk of the source file ending with it:

The chunk you sent me has two unmatched \ends:

\end{document}
\end{thebibliography}

If I remove those, Excalibur has no problems.  You must have the
matching \begin statements or your document wouldn't format.  I think
the problem must occur somewhere else.  I'm willing to look at the
entire file if you want to send it.

> Any suggestion?
>
> By the way, it did spellcheck the book and found one spelling
> error. Great!
>
> GG

Yes, it seems to be working just fine.  We haven't been able to
upload the new version to SourceForge because it's been down.  Using
Rosetta should hold you for now.

Rick