[OS X TeX] Unix expert help needed

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu May 24 17:41:16 CEST 2007

Am 24.05.2007 um 12:04 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> Is there a way of getting rid of these resource files before
> creating the archive of a directory, to be used afterwards on a
> Linux or Windows computer?

Here is a tcsh alias I use to create clean ZIP archives:

	alias zip       "/usr/bin/zip \!* -x {__MACOSX,CVS/
\*,.DS_Store,.cvsignore,\*/__MACOSX,\*/CVS/\*,\*/.DS_Store,
\*/.cvsignore}"

There is something similiar for tar possible. Later, at night, maybe
more!

--
Greetings

   Pete

Eat the rich – the poor are tough and stringy.