[OS X TeX] Fwd: [Ii2-announce] TeXLive i-Package updated

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun May 20 15:40:31 CEST 2007

On May 19, 2007, at 12:55 , Roussanka Loukanova wrote:

> I've repeated Install & Configure, but have selected the Full mode,
> assuming that this is the default  i-Package properties that you
> refer to.

Actually, no, but it does not matter.

FYI: Default properties for an i-Package are things like the
repository location (default @ TUG), stuff like how you installed it
last time (which parts), if the configure for those parts succeeded,
etc.

It is always possible that there still is a problem in i-Installer
with old personal settings being superseded by a new i-Package layout
(e.g. renamed parts inside), but as far as I know I fixed these
mixups in i-Installer a while back. It was the only sort of bug I
could think of. More likely is something that was (temporarily)
broken in OS X given the somewhat brittle nature of the combination
of OS X techologies i-Installer uses, like DO and threads, (possibly
brittle because the way i-Installer uses them, I'm far from perfect ;-)