[OS X TeX] Float(s) lost

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Fri May 11 16:11:20 CEST 2007

During compilation I encountered the following error that I haven't
seen before and which I don't understand:

! LaTeX Error: Float(s) lost.

       Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

       l.64    \include {3.pure}

       ? h
       You've lost some text.  Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
       If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.

The error occurs inside file 3.pure.tex, which is \include'd  in line
64 of my root file. Any idea's as to how to isolate the problematic
spot are welcome.

Thanks

tm