[OS X TeX] asymetrical double sided layout in LaTeX

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon May 7 20:04:54 CEST 2007

On May 7, 2007, at 1:44 PM, Markus Bongard wrote:

> maybe somebody on this list is aware of an elegant way to produce
> an asymmetrical double-sided layout in LaTeX? I'm looking for an
> elegant way to create a layout where e.g. even pages have a
> completely different margin, text-column, etc. dimensions than odd
> pages. Maybe it is even possible to create something like page
> templates one can call whenever needed?
> Thanks for your attention and efforts!

\documentclass{memoir}

Or Koma if you're European and want to use European typographic
standards.

The documentation is excellent for both (modulo the English
translation of the koma docs unless that's been improved?) and well
worth reading.

I've a bit of a list of free TeX documentation available here:

http://members.aol.com/willadams/books-e-tex.html

William

--
William Adams