[OS X TeX] Re: When Is It Coming Out?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat May 5 15:08:55 CEST 2007

On May 5, 2007, at 12:31 AM, George Gratzer wrote:

> On May 4, 2007, at 8:41 PM, Ken Beath wrote:
>

>> Amazon have The LaTeX Book: A Guide for Documentation and
>> Presentation by George Gratzer due in August
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0387322892/ref=wl_it_dp/
>> 104-3608111-3913507?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2TCV83SNELAKD&colid=1SA5OWPX1O928
>>
>> Is this just a different title for America ?
>
> This was the old title. Springer is trying to convince Amazon to
> change it; so far, no success.

Howdy,

Hope Amazon keeps track of the name change since I already pre-
ordered the book! :-)

Also pre-ordered the new edition of the ``LaTeX Graphics Companion''.
It will be a summer of anticipation.

Any chance of an upcoming update to the ``LaTeX Web Companion'' and/
or the ``Guide to LaTeX''?

These three books plus the 2nd Edition of LaTeX Companion'' are
always close by.

Like the Mac itself, I keep learning amazing new things things that
can easily be done by one package or another. Oh, yes, the folks here
are also a constant source new ideas (at least to me) and information.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)