[OS X TeX] \ifpdf in TeX4ht?

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:10:38 CEST 2007

On 3/31/07, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:
> Le 31 mars 07 à 18:11, Victor Ivrii a écrit :

embedded is a key word

> > But Windows has this plug-in (or may be activex or how they call it)
> > while other oOSes do not.
>
> But:
>
> - Safari (Tiger version, maybe Panther as well, I don't remember) is
> already displaying PDF files.
>
> - Adobe Reader installs a PDF Browser plugin (sadly, without telling
> or asking the user) upon installation.
>
> - There is also the PDF Browser Plugin from <http://www.schubert-
> it.com/pluginpdf/>.

Actually I was wrong here:

http://www.math.toronto.edu/ivrii/test.html

somehow every time I have seen it it failed with Safari displaying
need for some missing plug-in, but probably due to the best efforts of
M$-oriented script-junkies hired to make fancy pages. When I purged
all M$BS from their pages it distilled to very simple example